Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Wow!!

I have five followers!! that is excited.. Granted one of them is my self (snickers). I added my self and i dont know how to erase me..

Today i want to talk about my sweet boy Gunner and How happy i am that i got to be his mommy. I feel so lucky that i got to take care of Gunner for the short time that he was here. I miss him more than anything but i am comforted by the thought of where he is now. That he no longer has to go threw the pain and struggles he faced.
I have ran into a few people that didnt know about Gunners passing and they asked me how he was doing. I responded with he is doing great!! He is all better and his heart is finally all better!! They looked at me like i was crazy but then realized what i meant.. It is a very sad situation but how lucky was i that i got to be such an amazing little boys mommy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment